Time & Location
About the Event
MakeInGoa.com is presented by Design Intervention India Pvt. Ltd, in partnership with Green Amaze, Mad Earth, d’Art of Science and FabLabShow
Who are the “makers” that can beneft from MakeInGoa Festival?
1. Makers (they know who they are)
2. Creators (of all kinds, sculpture, installation, art)
3. Start-ups (of all kinds, virtual or 3 dimensional)
4. Colleges can take a stall to showcase Student projects to inspire others.
5. Schools can take a stall to showcase Student projects to inspire others.
6. Free-lance professionals (photographers, designers)
7. Food/hospitality start-ups
8. Performers and Event organisers
9. Workshop or other education related content providers
10. People interested in Launching their Product in
front of a Live, followed by Social media audience.
MakeInGoa takes place on Saturday, January 26th
10am onwards : Workshops for Kids and Adults
5pm - 11pm : Main Festival Event